In a little over 24 hours I will be kicking off the second annual 24 Hour Marathon for the Doctor’s Without Borders!
It’s a very exciting time for me personally because again this is a way for me to do what I am normally doing anyway and that’s being online but now to help a very worthy cause! This year I’ve got a fantastic lineup of great guests and content and of course as always you can follow along in your social media worlds via the hashtag “fmr24“
So who do we have for guests so far lined up?
Times are US East Coast
Friday, April 9
- 09:00 Start of show 2009 in review
- 10:00 Doctors Without Borders
- 11:00 2.0 Adoption Council
- 12:00 Simul-cast ASUG
- 13:00 Enterprise 2.0 with Dennis Howlett and Susan Scrupski
- 14:00 Tom Raftery/GreenMonk
- 15:00 Vinnie Mirchandani and his new book “The New Polymath”
- 16:00 Naomi Bloom – HR Technology and Trends
- 17:00 Michael Krigsman – IT Failures and Photography (separate topics)
- 18:00 SAP TechEd Events
- 19:00 Women in Technology
- 20:00 Sue Keohan – Workflow Survey
- 21:00 Half way there!
- 22:00 Jon Reed – JonERP.com
- 23:00 Doctors Without Borders
Saturday, April 10
- 00:00 Open Innovation to me
- 03:00 Ray Wang – Customer Bill of Rights SaaS
- 04:00 Sig Rinde Founder of Thingamy
- 05:00 James Governor – RedMonk
- 06:00 Last stretch – where are we?
- 07:00 Gregor Wolf – ABAP Open Source
- 08:00 Mark Finnern – One Gift Great Give
- 09:00 Thomas Jung, ABAP Freak Show
- 10:00 Thank you! We made it!
As you can see I have a couple of slots still open if anyone wants to jump in. I also have a couple of video pieces that I will be sharing during the 24 hours as well so be sure to tune in!
Look forward to seeing everyone there!